IOT Malaysia is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur under the company name of IOT Malaysia Sdn Bhd. covering South East Asia.
The company was formed in 2004 to help develop and support IOT’s ever growing market share Within the South East Asian oilfield drilling equipment rental market.
In addition to the Kuala Lumpur HQ, IOT Malaysia has operational bases in Kemaman, Peninsular Malaysia and in Labuan. These offices also cover East & West Malaysia as well as our operations in Brunei. IOT also have satellite operations in:
- Jakarta, Indonesia
- Vung Tau, Vietnam
- Songkhla, Thailand
- Sattahip, Thailand
IOT Malaysia prides itself on maintaining its equipment to the highest possible industry standards, such as TH Hill DS1 and NS2 and we are also ISO 9001 accredited. To further support our clients in Malaysia, IOT Malaysia Sdn Bhd is now Petronas Licensed for the following SWEC Codes: SP2020000 & SP2390000.
IOT specializes in providing a wide range of rental equipment:
- Drillpipe 2 3/8″ – 6 5/8″
- Heavyweight Drillpipe 3 1/2″ – 6 5/8″
- Proprietary Connection including XT, GPDS, DSTJ, WT
- Landing String Range from 5″ – 6 5/8″ Grades S135 & V150
- Drillcollars Slick & Spiral drillcollars 3 1/8″ – 11 1/4″ OD
- Tubing Premium Connection Test Tubing 1 1/4″ – 5″ OD
- Casing Cleaning Tools
- Casing Scarper & Brush Tools
- BHA Components & Downhole Drilling Tools
- Hole Openers
- Tubular Handling Tool & Accessories
- Elevators, Side Door, Center LAtch and Slip Type
- Safety/Kelly Valves, Drop in Check Valves & Inside BOP
- Rotary Slips (manual & automated)/ bowl & slips
- Pressure Control Equipment
- BOP (Annular & Ram Type)
- Diverter Stacks
- Accumulator Units
- DSA’s & Spools
- Hydroclean Drillpipe and Heavyweight Drillpipe
- Tubular Running Services
- Fishing Tool Rental and Services
IOT Malaysia is committed to being one of the leading suppliers of oilfield rental equipment through provision of high-quality equipment, continual service improvement and adherence to customers’ and relevant statutory requirements.