IOT Malaysia Sdn Bhd was formed in 2004 to help devlop and support the local Malaysian and Brunei market and supprt IOT's ever growing market share.
24 staff occupy the three IOT bases in Malaysia, populating the main office in Kuala Lumpur, a supprt office in Kemaman to cover Peninsular Malaysia and another office on the island of Labuan off the cost of Sabah, covering the market in East Malaysia and Brunei.
In addition to its personnel resources, IOT Malaysia prides itself on maintaining its equipment to the highest possible industry standard, such as TH Hill DS1 and NS2 and we are on ISO 9001, 14001 and 18000 standard.
IOT speciliazes in providing a wide range of rental equipment:
- Drillpipe 2 3/8" - 6 5/8"
- Heavyweight Drillpipe 3 1/2" - 6 5/8"
- Proprietary Connection including XT, GPDS, DSTJ, WT
- Landing String Range from 5" - 6 5/8" Grades S135 & V150
- Drillcollars Slick & Spiral drillcollars 3 1/8" - 11 1/4" OD
- Tubing Premium Connection Test Tubing 1 1/4" - 5" OD
- Casing Cleaning Tools
- Casing Scarper & Brush Tools
- BHA Components & Downhole Drilling Tools
- Hole Openers
- Tubular Handling Tool & Accessories
- Elevators, Side Door, Center LAtch and Slip Type
- Safety/Kelly Valves, Drop in Check Valves & Inside BOP
- Rotary Slips (manual & automated)/ bowl & slips
- Pressure Control Equipment
- BOP (Annular & Ram Type)
- Diverter Stacks
- Accumulator Units
- DSA's & Spools
- Hydroclean Drillpipe and Heavyweight Drillpipe
IOT Malaysia is committed to being one of the leading suppliers of oilfield rental equipment through provision of high quality equipment, continual service improvement and adherence to customers' and relevant statutory requirements.