Independent Oil Tools Ghana Ltd. was established as an oil & gas industry BHA, Drilling Equipment, Well Test Strings & associated OCTG rental company in Ghana West Africa in 2008.
The IOT Ghana operations are an integral part of the Petrolia Group of companies.
IOT Ghana Takoradi Base office facility and compound is located at the rear of the Ghana Telecom premises, off Windy Ridge.
Due to the location of the base, and the fact IOT have an extensive amount of Drilling & Well Test Tubulars and associated OCTG equipment in the base, IOT has implemented a static compound guard force to oversee the IOT operations. Implementing a guard force coincides with requirements used by other service companies operating in the region.
On site pipe-cleaning unit within purpose built concreted wash-down area provides an in-country optimum refurbishment and preservation capability for IOT and client owned tubulars.
IOT trained supervised and fully employed yard operatives are available to carry out the various SOP's required for the range of equipment held in inventory.
Qualified independent third party inspection companies utilized on-site for IOT and client owned equipment.
Nearby (in town), independent licensed Tenaris-Hydril, Grant Prideco, V&M and API machine shops are available for connection reworks and crossover sub manufacture.
QUALITY, HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL
IOT Ghana is committed to being one of the leading suppliers of oilfield rental equipment through provision of high quality equipment, continual service improvement and adherence to customers' and relevant statutory requirements.
We have defined our QHSE Policy as follows:
- Provide quality products and services to meet and exceed customers' expectations
- Deliver products and services always on time
- Provide a Reliable rental support service
Health, Safety and Environmental
- Conduct our business operations to minimize any risk on our people, the community and the environment
- Communicate information concerning health, safety and environmental aspects of our business activities to our people and interested parties
- We are committed to comply with our customers' requirement, relevant industry standards and statutory requirement through the establishment, implementation and continual improvement of our Management System. The management will conduct periodic reviews to ensure the constant effectiveness and suitability of this policy.